View RSS Feed

GOTA

On to the Lions

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
Finally we don't have to worry about weather or (hopefully) delays in a game. This is on the fast surface in the dome and it's time our team takes advantage of the outside speed and Pitta's presence.

Lions can score a lot of points indoors, they're in the top 10 in points and top 5 in passing and total yards. Ravens will need to score TDs.

I sincerely hope the Ravens ask Flacco to throw the ball 60 times, that is not too much IMO. He threw it 50 yesterday in the snow.

Game opens with Detroit -6

Can the Ravens win on the road? I'm not convinced. 1 and 5 so far. That's horrible.

I've seen every Lions game this year and their key player is Reggie Bush. He is an enormous difference maker and when he's on it's almost impossible to stop the Lions offense. The issue has been that he is hurt a lot. Last week it was a muscle pull in warm ups that kept him out. If Bush shows up healthy we're in big trouble. If not the Ravens offense needs to stop with the late starts and start scoring early. That's how we can win.

Submit "On to the Lions" to Digg Submit "On to the Lions" to del.icio.us Submit "On to the Lions" to StumbleUpon Submit "On to the Lions" to Google

Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site