View RSS Feed

RavenInBoston

Marlon Brown

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=JMUpurkfool;656149]Personally, I wouldn't be hesitant to give Brown and even Mellette reps in the regular season.

From what I have seen Marlon Brown could produce just as much as Jacoby did at receiver in the coming season. He has a bigger body and stronger hands.

I mean at the moment it is Jacoby or Brown on the outside... are you really that much more comfortable with Jacoby?[/QUOTE]

Good morning all - first time posting on this board!

Jacoby had such a great performance in the playoffs, but I try to not let that inflate his true value too much at the WR position. I think he could be replaced in the WR group by a young up-start guy sooner than many might expect. Jacoby is the return man. Seemed he was going to break through a number of times during his preseason returns. But did anyone notice how loose that rock was in hands during that panthers game? either way, I expect some great stuff from him again this year in special teams.

Marlon Brown - love him! He snatched that Flacco TD pass out the sky..thought I was looking at Boldin for a second. Hoping Marlon keeps this up. He could easily work his way up the depth chart and on to the field.

Submit "Marlon Brown" to Digg Submit "Marlon Brown" to del.icio.us Submit "Marlon Brown" to StumbleUpon Submit "Marlon Brown" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site