View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Kubiak/Dennison not Harbaugh's choice according to Lombardi

So tell me again, who did Kubiak have dinner with on Saturday night when the decision was ultimately made?

Sure wasn't the Biscotti house....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vonta Leach

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    very unlikely; keep in mind they also have Juice and could easily pick up a cheap back from the draft or UDFA
    I think he's done, at least in Baltimore. He's had a 10 year career, last 3 with the Ravens and took home a Super Bowl ring. He's 32, Juice is cheaper and younger, so I feel he won't be wearing purple and black next season... Bc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vonta Leach

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    very unlikely; keep in mind they also have Juice and could easily pick up a cheap back from the draft or UDFA
    I think he's done, at least in Baltimore. He's had a 10 year career, last 3 with the Ravens and took home a Super Bowl ring. He's 32, Juice is cheaper and younger, so I feel he won't be wearing purple and black next season... Bc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Case for a Defense-heavy Draft

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    I would also throw in an dominating MLB to pair with Brown.
    This post is still like a dig at D. Smith. If you think the Ravens can replace his 2013 stats (see my post #218) then you're in for a rude awakening. I also see you've anointed A. Brown as a starter in 2014. While I hope you're right, and I know he was hurt beginning the season, he did not exactly show the talents of a 2nd round draft choice... Bc
    With all our holes I'm not sure we have much a choice.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Case for a Defense-heavy Draft

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    D smith is an animal, stopping the run may not be his strong suit but it doesn't help when your dline is constantly getting pushed back and can't get off their blocks. It sucks that Suggs has his contract structured the way he does because I think he's more valuable than ngata at this point. If the roles were reversed I don't think it'd be a question of whether or not to get rid of ngata. D smith had a pro bowl type year and was definitely the MVP of the defense with jimmy as a close second. Monroe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Link To Mobile Site