View RSS Feed

pickles

1. Curious: If You Had to Leave the US...

[QUOTE=Ortizer;1933918][QUOTE=pickles;1933632]Do you still find my belief puzzling?[/QUOTE]Puzzling? No. I don't think we're that close to the brink. I see where you are coming from though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Not yet.
    It is coming though.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oher back at LT?

I've never been accused of being particularly bright, so I'm sure I'm missing something, and maybe one of the "Gaither-apologists" can point out the defeciency in my logic. But, the way I see it, to defend Gaither you either have to admit he was "faking", "milking" his injury, which to my mind is indefensible; or admit that he was legimately injured, and the whole argument is moot anyway, because Oher would have been at LT in his spot anyway, and he surely would have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oher back at LT?

I've never been accused of being particularly bright, so I'm sure I'm missing something, and maybe one of the "Gaither-apologists" can point out the defeciency in my logic. But, the way I see it, to defend Gaither you either have to admit he was "faking", "milking" his injury, which to my mind is indefensible; or admit that he was legimately injured, and the whole argument is moot anyway, because Oher would have been at LT in his spot anyway, and he surely would have ...
    Tags: qwe, qwe' Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site