View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I think they are going to let him finish the season, then "retire"; I don't like this scenario at all, because it won't give the new DC a real chance to evaluate the talent on the defense. They can't all be bad - look at what Pittsburgh is doing with their young guys.
    If this is what Harbaugh is thinking then maybe he should pack his shit too because your job as an HC is to win football games period so you are going to choose your friendship over losing this team completely?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I think we are sitting in the lead for the #1 draft pick

[QUOTE=blacknpurplepain;1003357][QUOTE=lowrider;1003297]I would look for the Oz to trade out and get more picks. He's gonna need all he can get..[/QUOTE]
    They need to get that Elite prospect that everyone has been wanting. We dont pick in the top 10 often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I would say if they have a Top 5 pick and have a shot at Bosa or Nkemediche then you take them, otherwise you trade back to somewhere in the 6-10 area, probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I think we are sitting in the lead for the #1 draft pick

[QUOTE=blacknpurplepain;1003357][QUOTE=lowrider;1003297]I would look for the Oz to trade out and get more picks. He's gonna need all he can get..[/QUOTE]
    They need to get that Elite prospect that everyone has been wanting. We dont pick in the top 10 often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I would say if they have a Top 5 pick and have a shot at Bosa or Nkemediche then you take them, otherwise you trade back to somewhere in the 6-10 area, probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Game Thread Ravens @ Steelers 10/1

They're gonna try and get the ball out and let Wheaton and Brown make plays in space. If the defense continues to play with 9 yard cushions... then I hope Pees is fired by half time
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Game Thread Ravens @ Broncos 9/13 Season Kickoff!!

I got to watch the whole game over here. Some observations.

1. The Denver defense is pretty darn good. I'm not of the mind quite yet that the Ravens OL sucks.
    2. The Ravens defense is pretty darn good as well. They generate a lot of pressure up front and we're making Peyton look pretty average at times.
    3 Why is Campanaro not on the field more?
    4. It's only one game. There's a lot of football left.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
Link To Mobile Site