View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Is the Really a Game on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Reading the NFL news you would never know that they are actually playing a game. I can't remember a year were all sorts of side show issues dominated the media as much as this one. Stupid me thought the distractions would be some kiss ass brother vs. brother stuff. Instead it's deer antlers and salary demands and 49ers QBs who want their release.

It's so nuts that Randy Moss is coming off as the sane one talking about his play on the football field. At least that's a football
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Monachino could be leaving to be DC

I heard Chip Kelly say that he was in no rush to hire a DC. In my mind that meant he was looking at someone on either the Ravens or 49ers. This makes sense
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. SoundFX AFCCG

I loved Harbs saying to Caldwell, "Jim, don't talk to Joe too much. Just let him play football."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Game Thread: Conference Weekend: vs New England

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    tryna establish the run right now its not gonna work we are not getting squat even with the safeties playing deep so we have to attack the middle of the field.

Harnbaufh blew it, not calling timeout with 4th and 1 at our 37 with 1:19 left in half. If we call timeout Pats punt, cost us 3 points. Not looking good. Getting outcoached.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. NFC championship game thread

49ers will win by at least 14. Their defense will smack Atlanta in the mouth and dominate with their D-line and their O-line.

...okay that was badly timed given the 46 yard touchdown Atlanta just scored. 49ers will still win!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Link To Mobile Site