View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Injuries from last night?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What is the status of Jacoby and Oher?
    How is it that Wagner was higher on the depth chart than Jah Reid? If that's the case they why is Reid still on this team? You would think after a couple of years he'd be the logical right tackle replacement
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Game Thread -- Ravens @ Broncos -- 9/5/13

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Flacco could have led Stoke a little more.
    Agreed he was open the throw wasn't great.
    God damnit. Catch the ball clark
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Week 1: Ravens v.s. Broncos

Ravens 52, Broncos 0.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Week 1: Ravens v.s. Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I"m just glad football is almost here. Not going into this game with any expectations other than to see what we've got in this new roster and hope for no injuries.

I did notice that in my Yahoo pickem poll, 88% have selected Denver to win the game so I guess the rest of the world has no confidence in Baltimore. Would love love love to see the Ravens eeek out a win somehow
    With questions at CB, game 1 anyway they being untested, I fear Pees will drop DB's back, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ray Lewis: ‘You cannot tell me’ Super Bowl blackout was an accident

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Accident or not, it did give SF to re-group and figure out what to do and they almost
    won the game. It took the momentum away from the Ravens as they had to fight
    for their lives and the win after the break.
    Thank God we won, otherwise this would have been equivalent to the man on the grassy knoll. Lol

Look, Ray Lewis saying this is o different than people complaining about the phantom Jimmy Smith holding call at the end.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast
Link To Mobile Site