View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. No love for James Hurst?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He got some love. I believe there was a thread after the game declaring him our LT of the future.
    Yep and comments on how he didn't face the elite DEs of the league.

We are very happy he held up as well as he did but he definitely needs improvement

http://russellstreetreport.com/films...del-and-notes/
    To quote Ken McKusick
    James was solid, but unspectacular, in his debut. He made 3 blocks in level 2, but missed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tucker vs Cundiff

3. Media exageration over fans wearing 27 jerseys???

I saw the pft article. And at the bottom of the pft article a line about the #52 statue too...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. On to Pittsburgh

Rice wasn't going to play anyway so does it even matter? And he hasn't been around the team now for over a week. It's still a shock and it will be on everyone's mind but I don't see it as a distraction. If anything it can be something to rally around.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. And now how about a little perspective???

For all the mistakes made today they were for the most part correctable. Execution seemed to be the main problem as guys were in position to make plays and just failed to come through.

The O-line looked solid all around opening up holes and giving Joe time.

The defense? I've just accepted the fact that bend but don't break is here to stay as long as Pees is here. It can be effective but with an offense like the one we showed in the first half, the breaking part is going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast
Link To Mobile Site