View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New draft/FA/offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It seems like a smart move to draft a NT to compete with Terrance Cody for the spot, but I would not give up on Cody yet. Again, it took him a long time just to get into proper NFL NT condition, let alone work on his technique. Paul Kruger's emergence should have taught us something about player development. The team is more focused on a youth movement than they've been in years. We as fans are going to have to learn more patience with players.
    First post!! Anyway, I feel the same way. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Okay, here we go.

RSR is probably my favorite website that is not Cracked.com or Twitter. I am defintely going to be putting up more posts, but I have to go to the gym then work after this post, so stay tuned. I swear it will be worth it Ravens Nation.
    Tags: #52, nation, ravens Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. LIVE STREAMING of today's Ravens Victory Parade

HaHa,
    Ed Reed walking up and down the street with the Lombardi trophy letting people touch it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I want an investigation

[QUOTE=GOTA;577784]There will be an investigation. The state of LA isn't going to be awarded another Super Bowl anytime soon after this. That's hundreds of millions of dollars they will lose out on. Someone is going to pay because of that.[/QUOTE]

They're calling it the Blackout Bowl in NY-lol.

NO is calling it an abnormality-lol.

It was something with the circuit breaker and it took a while to
    investigate it.

No shit. NO has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is it about the Ravens thatmakes opposing coaches speechless

I always somewhat like Jim but the guy is a whiny little bastard, and not just for this game.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Link To Mobile Site