View RSS Feed

JonAB

1. Blacks let the Greens hear it loudly Fire Greg Roman

[QUOTE=JonAB;2349686][QUOTE=JimZipCode;2349570][B]2013 Seahawks[/B].

[B]2014 Seahawks[/B] [I]failed[/I] to win the SB by not giving the ball to Marshawn.

[B]2015 Broncos[/B] won with Peyton's arm having fallen off and Brock Osweiler sucking. They rode their defense and run game.

[B]2017 Eagles[/B] won on the back of an all-RPO game plan. They didn't punt at all in the SB! Their leading receiver on the year was TE Zach Ertz: they had no pass-catcher ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I think we are sitting in the lead for the #1 draft pick

[QUOTE=blacknpurplepain;1003357][QUOTE=lowrider;1003297]I would look for the Oz to trade out and get more picks. He's gonna need all he can get..[/QUOTE]
    They need to get that Elite prospect that everyone has been wanting. We dont pick in the top 10 often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I would say if they have a Top 5 pick and have a shot at Bosa or Nkemediche then you take them, otherwise you trade back to somewhere in the 6-10 area, probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I think we are sitting in the lead for the #1 draft pick

[QUOTE=blacknpurplepain;1003357][QUOTE=lowrider;1003297]I would look for the Oz to trade out and get more picks. He's gonna need all he can get..[/QUOTE]
    They need to get that Elite prospect that everyone has been wanting. We dont pick in the top 10 often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I would say if they have a Top 5 pick and have a shot at Bosa or Nkemediche then you take them, otherwise you trade back to somewhere in the 6-10 area, probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site