View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Game Thread Rams @ Ravens 11/22

Props to Joe on the TD. Great throw.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Some stuff came up and I won't be able to see Ed Reed inducted into the Ring of Honor :(

Section 542
    Row 26
    Seats 11, 12 ,13

Send me your offers

Updated 01-15-2020 at 09:17 AM by Brtnder81

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If we get to 6-6, will Harbs and Trestman adjust to possibly getting a more Run oriented attack for a final push

The offense is 16th in DVOA with dogshit at receiver and fans are still running with the "HURR DURR HARBS IS RUNNING A 1940s OFFENSE AND WON'T PASS THE BALL.

The defense is 26th in DVOA. If the defense could even sniff the top 20, this is probably a wild card team. They're the problem.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If we get to 6-6, will Harbs and Trestman adjust to possibly getting a more Run oriented attack for a final push

The offense is 16th in DVOA with dogshit at receiver and fans are still running with the "HURR DURR HARBS IS RUNNING A 1940s OFFENSE AND WON'T PASS THE BALL.

The defense is 26th in DVOA. If the defense could even sniff the top 20, this is probably a wild card team. They're the problem.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Ok how about this.

I cant stand a coach that throws players under the bus.. That is all Pees can do.

Man up grow a fucking sack and take the blame.

Period.

As for the Ray Lewis effect.

It even fired pees up enough to yell and scream at halftime for once.

I guess your the type of guy that settles for just ok. Maybe the one that says well 8th is good enough.

Strive for #1

Wanna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast
Link To Mobile Site