View RSS Feed

Sarcasticfury

1. Ravens Tight Ends

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Where the hell you been? Haven't seen you in a while.

As for our TE's, I think we were hoping to have an ideal 1-2 punch with separate skillsets in Maxx and Gilmore with Boyle being a great 3rd.

Those two not staying healthy makes it hard to really know what we have. To me Maxx should be the athletic pass catcher and Gilmore the blocker who can split out too. Boyle has a damn good skillset and they seem to use him as a blocker too.

Waller is nothing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ravens Tight Ends

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Where the hell you been? Haven't seen you in a while.

As for our TE's, I think we were hoping to have an ideal 1-2 punch with separate skillsets in Maxx and Gilmore with Boyle being a great 3rd.

Those two not staying healthy makes it hard to really know what we have. To me Maxx should be the athletic pass catcher and Gilmore the blocker who can split out too. Boyle has a damn good skillset and they seem to use him as a blocker too.

Waller is nothing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. News From Within The AFC North Division

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    It's like they're TRYING to get hurt now. I guess we broke their spirit pretty early this year.
    The Browns look they received last year's Ravens injury luck. Wonder how they fare.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. News From Within The AFC North Division

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    It's like they're TRYING to get hurt now. I guess we broke their spirit pretty early this year.
    The Browns look they received last year's Ravens injury luck. Wonder how they fare.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site