View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New Pats Same as the Old Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    John Harbaugh, NFL's ultimate Troll?

This isn't the first time I've seen the idea floated that Harbaugh, in response to Brady's "read the rules" shot, suggested to Pagano that he make a fuss about the deflated balls. I love it!!
    If this guy is really a Patriots fan, he is the most honest one ever.

Do you think they will ask Harbaugh during ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. We might as well start the "who's the Ravens' next offensive coordinator" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Regarding Musgrave:

Bill Musgrave, who spent the 2014 season as the Eagles’ quarterbacks coach, is among the leading candidates to become new Raiders coach Jack Del Rio’s offensive coordinator, according to an ESPN report.
    The Raiders will have to wait until the Ravens pick. Nobody in their right mind is taking that job if the Ravens are in play. Unless it's a guy we have no interest in. I think we have some good options. Look forward to seeing how it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kubes is staying put!

Will be interesting to see what happens now with Forsett.

WR's tend to get overpaid in FA. With RB's that's no longer the case. Would love to see Forsett back next year. He strived in this offensive system.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Will Ozzie Finally Take a More Aggressive Approach to Gathering Pass Catching Talent?

[QUOTE=Gabrosin;885303]Assuming Jimmy Smith returns to his pre-injury form, and with Will Hill under control as an RFA for at least one more season, I think there's more reason for optimism with our defensive backs than with our receiving corps. Even if they burn the rest of the squad to the ground, you figure we'll have Jimmy Smith, Asa Jackson, Rashaan Melvin, a draft pick, and a bargain free agent at CB, with Will Hill, Terrence Brooks, a draft pick, and a bargain free agent at safety. There's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site