View RSS Feed

Uli2001

1. Other games thread

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Browns will split at worst with the Steelers. I can't see a team with Mason Rudolph as their QB sweeping, too little fire power. They can probably ride a dominant defensive performance past the Browns once but not twice.
    Hopefully that week 17 game against the Steelers will be for the #1 seed, not the division. The Ravens control this, they just have to win their games.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Pats Same as the Old Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    John Harbaugh, NFL's ultimate Troll?

This isn't the first time I've seen the idea floated that Harbaugh, in response to Brady's "read the rules" shot, suggested to Pagano that he make a fuss about the deflated balls. I love it!!
    If this guy is really a Patriots fan, he is the most honest one ever.

Do you think they will ask Harbaugh during ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sunday Night - 49ers at Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Yes, the two exceptions you bring up (in 46 occurrences) aside.
    Yo're the one who weighs Superbowls so heavily, is Eli better than his brother beacuse he won 2 to his 1? Is not Dilfer more successful in that he has won onen and Marino never did? See that is the problem with making such a close ended statement like that.
    This comeback was only 50% Brady. The rest was the Offensive coaching staff of NE, who made serious adjustments at halftime. How many times have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ravens Pats game thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
    Every single time brady throws it they get a first down. pathetic effort. not like flacco played 'elite either'. he needs to shut his fucking mouth.
    It's pretty simple, the Ravens do not have an offense to play a shootout with the Brady midget offense. They need lots of help from the defense, but the defense is just a shadow of what it once was. This too little too late stop notwithstanding.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site