View RSS Feed

s.r.genovese

1. If we get to 6-6, will Harbs and Trestman adjust to possibly getting a more Run oriented attack for a final push

The offense is 16th in DVOA with dogshit at receiver and fans are still running with the "HURR DURR HARBS IS RUNNING A 1940s OFFENSE AND WON'T PASS THE BALL.

The defense is 26th in DVOA. If the defense could even sniff the top 20, this is probably a wild card team. They're the problem.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If we get to 6-6, will Harbs and Trestman adjust to possibly getting a more Run oriented attack for a final push

The offense is 16th in DVOA with dogshit at receiver and fans are still running with the "HURR DURR HARBS IS RUNNING A 1940s OFFENSE AND WON'T PASS THE BALL.

The defense is 26th in DVOA. If the defense could even sniff the top 20, this is probably a wild card team. They're the problem.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coaches Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Or the one in Detroit where they set a record for the most penalties in a game iirc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll never forget that game. I was embarrassed as a Ravens fan. Billick totally lost that team.
    My favorite was the one where Bart Scott chucked the flag into the stands.

Just the perfect example of completely losing their composure when the offense still had a chance to come back and score.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site