View RSS Feed

AirFlacco

1. Will Ozzie Finally Take a More Aggressive Approach to Gathering Pass Catching Talent?

[QUOTE=Gabrosin;885303]Assuming Jimmy Smith returns to his pre-injury form, and with Will Hill under control as an RFA for at least one more season, I think there's more reason for optimism with our defensive backs than with our receiving corps. Even if they burn the rest of the squad to the ground, you figure we'll have Jimmy Smith, Asa Jackson, Rashaan Melvin, a draft pick, and a bargain free agent at CB, with Will Hill, Terrence Brooks, a draft pick, and a bargain free agent at safety. There's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "The Greatest NFL Players of All Time" - 3 of 22 from Baltimore

[QUOTE=Mista T;861033][QUOTE=Terpsfan82;860993] Personally, I think Bert Jones was a better qb.[/QUOTE]

I somewhat agree. The Ruston Rifle could hurl the long ball with pinpoint accuracy. Unlike Peyton Manning, Bert did not pad stats with short easy stuff. Also, Bert's receivers were pedestrian: Glenn Doughty and TE Ray Chester. Carr ran like a rabbit, but had no moves.

Neither of Archie's sons were equal to their old man in basic passing capability. I had the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Game Thread Ravens @ Bengals 10/26

[QUOTE=I Touchdown There;836135][QUOTE=Firststater;836108]Either get flacco the fuck out of the game or just run the fucking ball.[/QUOTE]

Uh Joe is not getting benched.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

That last one was on torrey not Joe. joe was throwing to an area and torey pulled up lame.

There were only Bengals around the ball.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. So What's Next for the wizard of Oz?

[QUOTE=ravensfan6463;762117]This man truely amazes me every year what he can do with a salary cup. You can truely tell players love playing here and take cuts to play here. In saying that, What does everyone think our next FA move is? Is there any quality Center's, TE's or FS's available?

My other question as i'm watching the FA ticker on NFL network, Why don't we kick the tires on a few of these RB if we can get them cheap especially Blount. We need a bruiser RB like there's no tomorrow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I want an investigation

[QUOTE=GOTA;577784]There will be an investigation. The state of LA isn't going to be awarded another Super Bowl anytime soon after this. That's hundreds of millions of dollars they will lose out on. Someone is going to pay because of that.[/QUOTE]

They're calling it the Blackout Bowl in NY-lol.

NO is calling it an abnormality-lol.

It was something with the circuit breaker and it took a while to
    investigate it.

No shit. NO has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Link To Mobile Site