View RSS Feed

Rxdoxx

1. A Plausible Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    I just hate the fact that Lamar is in essence holding the front office hostage. We are at his mercy and essentially in holding pattern while other teams have gotten dramatically better.

Does he have no sense of team at all? Or is his attitude "pay me what I want and I'll be a team guy, if not, screw you"?

It’s a spoiled brat taking his ball (or in this case his pen) and going home because he wants his way and can’t get it.
    He is a team player
    Tags: lamar chaos Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ravens trade for Roquan Smith

Comes down to trusting EDC’s judgement.
    I’m sure he has reviewed the scenarios and has plans A B C D and E laid out.
    Nobody is ever going to be perfect, but with the absolute train wreck of injuries last year, he pieced together a competitive team. We forget he was the GM of an 8-3 playoff bound team until Lamar went down, and IMO the injury that took us totally out of the playoffs was Bowser in the last game. We win that one and we make the playoffs.

New year, ton
    Tags: edc, eric decosta Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OT -Sayonara

Solo, you can move or delete this as you see fit, thanks

Stopping in to say goodbye to the great crew here, BC, Smoove, GWNR, RWT, BPR, QDR, Baldy, Amish, NC, ....and a bunch of others

I've said before I'm not a NFL fan, I'm a Ravens fan .... but this team? I am no longer a fan of this team.
    Heard what happened leaving service this morning, came home had to think about things so didn't turn on the DVR.

Decided to take the time to say goodbye,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I guess the way to look at this is to add the 2 numbers together and see who spends the least on their lines. So which team does not believe in building through the trenches? I haven't done the numbers but it sure looks like the Patriots spend the least while the Bills spend the most. There goes that cliche about building a team to win
    For us the spending on the D line has been in terms of draft picks not dollars
    Our spending looked really low until I looked closer
  5. Dean Pees talks about the dime

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    It's unusual for the Ravens to cut a draft pick, but it's also unusual for them to a) have quality depth at safety, b) have a position as deep as DL is this year, c) have a ton of injuries that will require backfilling the roster, and d) have multiple UFAs like Ricard and Hill who are outperforming said draft pick. Those things might conspire to make Clark an exception to the rule.
    Unusual yes, but rare? no
    Keenan Reynolds 6th 2016
    Robert Snacks Myers 5th 2015
    Tags: cuts, draft, undrafted Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Link To Mobile Site